Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall Beginnings

I'm not sure where I am, and maybe it's safe to say that I'm not sure where I'm going with this. But today is as good a day as any to start, so why not? Thus far I've woken up to a wonderful man, copied some patterns, made a delicious breakfast, and did my yoga. It's a beautiful day outside and while I don't want to go to work and I stubbed my toe quite severely, I'd like to focus from this point on only on the positive.

R. Carlos Nakai plays in the background and Aggie is wondering about. I am contemplating several projects, including getting a zipper for the dog bed I sewed for her the other day. She's gotten her nails clipped, and this morning she had a nice bath.

What are my goals for the month?
  • I want to have all of the library books returned and fines paid.
  • Keep up with both businesses online and offline.
  • Catch up on all of my bills (car, insurance, and phone).
  • Get a new "day job" in nursing with great pay and benefits.
  • Retire from dancing.
  • Become a SuicideGirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment