Friday, September 3, 2010

Moving Along...

I'm almost upset that I didn't get to write anything yesterday, but "Ce la vie"! Time to start keeping positive. Thus far I have made the bed, gotten into jammies (I was too tired to change last night), done my morning yoga, some laundry for work, and even did a drumming session with my brand new drum :).

I'm glad it's Friday because that means the work week is almost over. I have some questions for Ron about drumming, sewing, and leatherwork. Surrounding myself with people who are crafting and "good souls" is really helping.

I mean to finish scanning one of these books today so I can send it back to the library, deposit my earnings in the bank from last night, move $5 over into my savings for yesterday, and finish my morning routine (which I did the first of the month.)

So September is starting off well.

A note, I also need to consider what I want to "harvest" for the sweat lodge, I planted seeds for my business and my healing center, but had not been "tending" to them so they really haven't grown, but I'm hoping for a late start as I've started back up with my art. Perhaps also I should consider harvesting all of the negative out of my life, include people, circumstances, and situations as I prepare for the healing of the year to come (in which my Personal Year Number is 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment